What a great day of learning and inspiration at the Spring Into Wellness seminar! Thank you to all of the wonderful speakers and attendees who participated.
Be sure to continue to follow Kim Torrance Services News Page https://kimtorrance.com/news/ for an upcoming Health and Wellness seminar in the Fall of 2018.
Pictures were taken by @memorable_treasures-photography
A special THANK YOU to all of the SPEAKERS – for the engaging and educational day we all had!
- Dr. Denise Handscomb, ND. Co-Owner of Abaton Integrative Medicine
Naturopathic Medicine 101 : Your Guide to Healthy Living
- Martina Tecic, BSc. (Hons.). Holistic Practitioner & Microscopist at Abaton
Integrative Medicine – Health and Disease Prevention
- Tamara McIntyre, BSc. (Hons), R.H.N. , Holistic Nutritionist
“Detoxing – Is it necessary or just a myth?”
- Andrée Bissonnette, BSc.HK, CSCS, CFST, Pn1. Director of Wellness at
Oakville Performance & Wellness
- Brien Chamney, MHK, BA, CFSS, Pn1. Owner of Oakville Performance & Wellness
Fitness Benefits: Motion is Lotion
- Veronica I., Intuitive Healer at Phoenix Healing Arts -Meditation Teacher and Yoga Instructor
Benefits of Yoga and Meditation
- Jo Bennett, ACPC, ACC, Life Coach, Solomojo Coaching -Liberate Yourself From the Nonessential!
On hand that day to answer questions about their products
Renée Kerr from The Zen Boutique, with certified organic essential oils,
Kate Robichaud, Director at Beautycounter, with chemical-free skin care and beauty products